MEMBER BENEFITS (Continued)
- Living Will Form This is an advance directive instrument that delineates your wishes concerning life-prolonging procedure and other end-of-life care. Therefore, specific instructions are available for caregivers when you are unable to communicate your wishes.
- Health Care Proxy Form A document employed to designate the individual you wish to make health care decisions on your behalf if you are no longer able to do so. Thus, your proxy may be given the authority to make decisions for you in all medical situations.
- Funeral Consumers Alliance of the Hudson Valley Membership Card
- A checklist of Things To Do Now.
- Funeral Arrangement Form
- Funeral Planning Guidelines
- A detailed planning guide to assist you in ...
- selecting from the options outlined in funeral home's General Price List, and
- delineating the numerous questions you should address and answer* while planning.
- * Writing down the answers to these various questions will document your decisions and desires. The documents should then be given to the person(s) appointed as the agent to control deposition of your remains. This will remove the burden of making those difficult decisions during a time of grief. These documents may be one of the greatest gifts you can give.
- When available (i.e., in counties we cover) a Listing of Participating Funeral Homes & their agreed to costs
Contact us with any questions or need assistance in using the guidelines.